To Provide Friendly and Professional Technology Solutions for Every Client's Needs
When you choose JPtheGeek to manage your technology and security, you don’t JUST get professional service, you also get a trusted friend.
We started out over ten years ago in the back of Connect’d in Spencer, Indiana with one goal, to help our clients succeed. We wanted to ensure client success with a level of integrity, respect, and personal service the big players just couldn’t offer.
For us, it didn’t matter if the job was a one-off PC repair or the management an entire IT infrastructure. We made sure to become trusted friends with our clients. We helped them to secure their data and grow. When they succeed, we succeed.
We’ve come a long way since then. Now, we offer a much wider array of technology solutions. We provide amazing stability and security for every client. At the same time, however, we still offer the same level of personal friendly that we did to our very first client a decade ago. That’s just one reason our very first client is still our client today.
My passion is making technology work for you and your needs. When I started JPtheGeek, I never imaged it would grow so much. What started in southern Indiana doing computer repair, has grown and changed so much with time.
I absolutely love hearing clients say that we have solved their needs and put their mind at ease. Making information technology systems easy for you is a primary goal for us. We would love to help you with your tech.
Reach out today!
We believe that the relationship we build with our clients sets us apart from the rest of our competition. We strive to have a deep connection with our clients so as to understand their problems and needs. Not only a partner in your success, we also want to be friends along the way. Friends trust each other and are dependable, caring, and supportive of one another. We want to be your technology savvy friend.
A business relationship that is built off of values like these will remain strong for longer than a traditional business relationship. This provides an excellent and long lasting experience for both you and the JPtheGeek team, raising both of us up to new heights. We want to be the best and most professional at providing the technology resources that your company needs to be successful. At the same time, we hope to be able to laugh and enjoy the company of each other and the success of the business that you have built.
Each person at JPtheGeek is a technology lover. It’s what makes it so much more than a job for us. We love learning about new advances in technology and are always trying new ways to best serve our clients. Through continually learning, we maintain and improve on the necessary information to keep our clients in the best position.
New advanced in tech are a great thing, however, they require agile learners! That’s exactly why JPtheGeek never stops moving. In technology, if you don’t keep up, you’ll fall behind very quickly.
Our values are very important to us. It is only through maintaining integrity with every client that we stay who we are. We believe that a significant part of our connection with you is, to be honest, to provide the best service possible, to not sell you unnecessary items, to give you the best deal for your money, and to be there when you need us. In short, we wanted our values to instill that we would treat you the same as we would hope to be treated.
Technology is here to assist you in what you’re doing, not be an inconvenience. It should increase your profitability, and it should make your work easier rather than harder. What technology should never be is a constant problem, something that keeps you up worrying, or something that waists your time.
Our goal is to make technology work for you, to increase your business in every way we can. We want to work hand-in-hand with your company to help it succeed, because after all when you succeed so do we.
Our Nine Vital Promises To You
- We promise to keep your budget in focus, making the technology fit within it as much as possible.
- We promise we will never sell you things that you don’t need. Everything we offer to you has a purpose that can be explained to you simply.
- We promise to provide you with only excellent service. Anything less is not enough.
- We promise to prevent as much downtime as possible. If not preventable, it will be as minimized as it can be.
- We promise to prepare your business to be protected. In the case of an equipment failure or data loss event, we want you to be safe.
- We promise we will work around your schedule. Chasing success, we want to keep your team running as smoothly as possible.
- We promise to maintain our integrity throughout everything we do.
- We promise to focus on customer satisfaction. All of our solutions and products are here just for and because of you.
- We promise to protect your privacy. One of our goals is data protection, anything less than very best of our ability is not enough.