The cybersecurity threat landscape continues to evolve with a cyber attack attempt every 39 seconds. Partnering with a proactive cybersecurity consulting & solutions provider like JPtheGeek helps mitigate everyday cyber risks.
The Best Things You Could Do for Your Business
Running a business without any cybersecurity is like building a home and never adding any doors or windows. You have no way of keeping bad things from coming into your home and wreaking havoc.
The same goes for your business.
Without cybersecurity, you have no way of keeping bad actors out of your systems. They can come in and ruin your operations, steal sensitive data, and damage your reputation—all of which can cost thousands of dollars. We don’t say all this to scare you, but it should be a call to evaluate your current business security.
What We Offer
Partnering with an IT Provider for Proactive Security Increases Your Cyber Posture
When you partner with an IT provider, you get more than just someone to fix your computer when it breaks. You also get a team of cybersecurity experts who can help you build and maintain a strong cybersecurity posture.Get Started
For example, our Cybersecurity team can:
- Evaluate your current security setup and implement improvements to reduce vulnerabilities
- Implement a managed backup and incident response plan
- Implement security awareness training and train your team on cybersecurity best practices
- Monitor your systems for threats 24/7
- Respond quickly to any breaches or attacks mitigating risk and downtime
In other words, we become your first and last line of defense against all things cyber.
Our Cybersecurity Services
We know that not every business needs—or wants to pay—for every service. When you work with us, we’ll do an assessment to identify which services will benefit you the most and only get you what you need.
When most people think about cybersecurity, they only think about hackers. But there’s a lot more to it than that. Here are our most popular services that go beyond preventing bad actors:
- Firewall management
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Vulnerability scanning
- Web filtering
- Microsoft 365 + Email Monitoring
- Endpoint security
- Data backup and recovery
- Security awareness training
- Change management and tracking
- SIEM (Security information and event management) with a 24/7 SOC (security operations center) *there are lots of abbreviations in tech—leave those to us*
We’re Ready to Help!
Why People Love Partnering with JPtheGeek
We’re not just another IT provider. We’re a team of passionate, knowledgeable technologists who geek out over the latest and greatest cybersecurity tools (and sometimes just the coolest new devices).
But our skills go beyond that—we’re also great at working with people. In fact, many of our clients have said that one of the things they love most about working with us is our customer service. We try to be good people first and good IT people second. So give us a call or fill out an assessment request—we look forward to hearing from you!