With the rise of cyber attacks, it’s more important than ever to make sure your systems are secure. That’s why GeekGuard Protect includes comprehensive cybersecurity protection. We’ll help you choose the right security solutions for your business and train your employees on best practices.
Our amazing managed IT services offering
MANAGED IT SERVICES
What is GeekGuard
When you partner with JPtheGeek, you don’t just get the bare minimum, you get the ultimate network protection and technical support tailored to your business needs. GeekGuard Protect is our managed IT services offering that includes everything you need to keep your business running smoothly.
MANAGE YOUR IT
Why You Need Managed IT Services
Managed IT services is a term used to describe the proactive management of an IT infrastructure. Our objective is to have our team of experts proactively and rapidly manage your infrastructure in order to prevent issues. When we build out a custom solution for you, everything is implemented for you. From the experience of our other clients: “it just works!”
With GeekGuard Protect, you can rest assured that your IT infrastructure is in good hands. We have the experience and expertise to keep your systems running smoothly and protect you from the ever-growing threat of cyber attacks.
WE’RE READY TO HELP
Partner with JPtheGeek Today for Proactive IT Support
Your IT needs are too important to entrust to just anyone. When you partner with JPtheGeek, you can rest assured that your IT infrastructure is in good hands. We have the experience and expertise to keep your systems running smoothly and protect you from the ever-growing threat of cyber attacks.
If you’re ready to take the stress out of managing your IT infrastructure, contact JPtheGeek today. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and get you started with our managed IT services.
Time to think
8 Basic Questions For Your Business
1. Do you have cyber insurance? Is it a rider on your BOP policy or a standalone policy worth at least 1m? Are you meeting all of the requirements to get a payout? Do you know what those requirements are?
2. What is your perception of cybersecurity?
3. Do you have any regulatory compliance requirements?
4. Do you accept credit cards? Are you actually PCI compliant?
5. Do you think IT and cybersecurity are the same thing?
6. Do you have plans and policies, such as a disaster recovery policy? If so, when were they last updated? Are they relevant for today's cyber threats?
7. When you think of IT, do you think of it as just technology or do you see the three sides of the triangle that it affects (people, process, technology)?
8. How does technology affect your business today? Is it critical to the success of your organization?
Are you fully protected? Find out moreLearn More
Better is just a click away
We’re ready to help you with all things IT, people and process. Give us a call or get in touch with our team and we’ll be ready for anything you need.