it infrastructure & management
CHALLENGES OF MANAGING YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Without the right tools and processes in place, it’s impossible to guarantee your digital pathways are secure and up-to-date. Plus, with all of the different components that go into making sure everything is functioning correctly, it’s easy for something to slip through the cracks.
Whether you’re trying to do it yourself or you have a small in-house team, you’ll be stretched too thin. Considering the technicality of IT infrastructure management—maintaining hardware, software, and networks—it’s likely that you’ll need to outsource some of the work or hire more IT employees.
What Is IT Infrastructure Management?
All of the data you use to make decisions and serve clients has to have pathways to its intended use; your email, applications, and documents are examples of pathways. IT infrastructure management is the process of monitoring and maintaining these pathways to ensure that they are up-to-date and functioning correctly. Components like the following make up your IT infrastructure:
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Server Rooms/Data Centers
- Power (UPS, PDUs, Generators)
- Firewalls & Infrastructure Security
- Telecommunications; Cabling & Wireless
- Service Components (OS, App Installation, User Provisioning)
With all of those different aspects of IT infrastructure, it’s no wonder they need to be managed effectively! All of your organizational data travels through digital pathways and just like the highway, these pathways need someone to make sure they’re well maintained.
OUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
To help you reduce costs, improve user experience, stay compliant with data protection regulations, and more, JPtheGeek offers a full suite of IT infrastructure management services:
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of all hardware, software, and networks
- Automated patching & updating of infrastructure components
- Integration with the latest technologies to scale operations
- Data security & protection to ensure compliance with regulations
WHY PARTNER WITH JPTHEGEEK?
Our business is centered around being good people first and good IT people second. Instead of spending your time and resources on managing complicated networks and systems, let us use our expertise to keep your data safe.
You’ll not only avoid costly downtime and cyberattacks but you’ll see results in your user experience and business operations. With us, you can rest assured knowing that your IT infrastructure is secure and up-to-date.
Ready to get started? Schedule a risk assessment of your network and systems so we can help you create a strong IT infrastructure together.
Risks of Poor IT Infrastructure Management
The risks far outweigh any money you might save by managing IT infrastructure on your own. A data breach alone could cost you your business. In fact, data shows that 60% of small businesses shut down within 6 months of a cyberattack.
Poorly managed IT infrastructure leaves you open to these threats:
- Poor customer experience due to slow loading times or system downtime
- Diminished organizational productivity caused by poor user experience
- Difficulty in complying with regulations for data protection and privacy
- Unreliability due to outdated equipment or poorly configured systems
- Inability to scale operations with the latest technology solutions
- Lack of visibility into your infrastructure performance metrics
- Increased costs related to IT maintenance and support
- Risk of losing competitive advantage
- Security threats and data breaches
BETTER IT SERVICE IS JUST A CALL AWAY
We’re ready to help you with all things IT. Give us a call or get in touch with our team and we’ll be ready for anything you need.